Sunday, December 10, 2006


The Patonga Ride was a nice experience all round. Some amazing scenic routes and nice 25s to 75s to make it all a little challenging, especially when some of us got temporarily lost and had to catch up with the main body of the group...nice! Lindy was showing off her new pipes and seemed to rehearse her jockey impersonation on several occasions...all in best spirits!

Here she is...in the middle of the road on the phone...

My ride actually started at 7am, when I met Joy from Corrimal on her XT250 down Austinmer Beach. She brought back some nice memories: my XT500 days. She kept up very well all the way to Berowra and back from Patonga. Trish told me that she had been on a previous ride, so I did not feel responsible to introduce her to everybody. On second thought, maybe I should have...

We made it in good time to the meeting point and Trish was already there, even though she did not leave until 7:40am.


We had fun with our Trish today: we found out that she has a real phobia about getting near Circada shells, so Ruth's daughter made sure to place some in Trish's helmet... ohoh!

I had never been to the Road Warriors Cafe, so this was a very special occasion. I loved the place! Gotta go another time soon...

...and my favourite bike was there:





...and it was once again a great day out. Pitty I had to leave so early, but after all: it was my anniversary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

aboriginal art
aboriginal art Counter