Thursday, July 27, 2006

Gadget Lust


I want...
I want...
I want...

Thank goodness I live close by the coast. I would hate to have to cope with winter inland, where temperatures get down to -1 or even much less. There has been talk on my group sites about heated grips. Hmmmm, good idea!

I also want a different look for my rear end..."don't we all," says she!!! Something more sporty, more racey, more single seatish than what it is right now. After all, it is unlikely that I'll take a pillion along when I'm off on 'me-time'. So, I'll have to have a look around. Soon!

I've got my progressive springs, which was a great investment, perhaps some black and green coloured grips and a new set of Pirelli's. I used to get onto TT100's, but those were the days of German road technology. The average Aussie highway makes a quick meal out of our rubber.

Some knobs might be a good idea to save the fairing in case we lose our perfect grip.

What else is out there? Hmmm... a hand stitched fourleaf clover on the seat cover...for good luck? (since I am NOT with AAMI)

I'd like THE HEAD. It's a plastic head with a wall bracket to place your helmet on when me-time is up.

Another pair of good riding boots. Maybe SIDI's, depends on the fit...

I want...
Well, there is always X-Mas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

aboriginal art
aboriginal art Counter